This sample contains all that you need to get started using C++ with Solid Framework.
- Download a license from solidframework.net.
- Download the latest version of SolidFramework. You will want either the 32 or 64 bit native library.
- Download the sample C++ Tutorial code which is a zip file.
- Extract the contents of the zip file.
- Extract the contents of the SolidFramework zip file into the appropriate folder within the C++ Tutorial folder
- Copy the license to the correct location
- The solution should then build successfully.
- Run the project.