This sample contains example code that demonstrates much of the functionality of Solid Framework
This sample contains all that you need to get started using VB.Net with Solid Framework.
- Download a license from solidframework.net.
- Download the latest version of SolidFramework. We recommend the AnyCPU version of the library.
- Download the sample VB.Net Tutorial code which is a zip file.
- Extract the contents of the zip file.
- Extract the contents of the SolidFramework zip file into into the same folder that now contains the “VBNet Tutorials” folder.
- Copy the license into the SolidFramework folder.
- The solution should then build successfully.
- Run the project.