Solid Framework with Solid OCR can be used to access the content of your image file. Solid OCR will scan through the file and reconstruct clean Unicode text, lines, boxes and images, in reading order, and provide the co-ordinates of the file’s elements as well as their color and font attributes (if text).
This sample can export up to two files.
The source code for this sample is provided in the form of a zip file. Solid Framework for .NET is available from the developer portal (self-service).
- Download the TextFromOCR.NET.zip (10.2KB)
- Create a directory, for example, C:\SampleCode and extract the sample project into your new directory.
- Create a free portal account, generate a Developer SDK license.
- Download the Solid Framework .NET dll into your new directory.
- Open TextFromOCR.sln in Visual Studio.
- Navigate to your downloaded Solid Framework .NET for Windows .dll file and add it as a Reference.
- Right click on your project and choose Properties
- From the Debug option in the Command line arguments type in the full file path in this order for the following files:
- Your Solid Framework license.xml file
- Your source scanned file
- The file path and name you want your created .svg file to be created. For example c:\myfolder\outputSVG.svg
- The file path and name you want your created .txtfile to be created. For example c:\myfolder\outputFile.txt.
Example of full Command line arguments: C:\myFolder\license.xml C:\myFolder\sample2.tif C:\myFolder\output.svg C:\myFolder\outputFile.txt
- Save then Right click on the project and select Rebuild.
- Press F5 to run the sample.