https://solidframework.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Solid-Framework-X-Apryse-logo-300x101.png 0 0 Tammy R https://solidframework.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Solid-Framework-X-Apryse-logo-300x101.png Tammy R2023-09-13 05:15:582023-09-13 05:15:58SOLID FRAMEWORK 10.0.17072
Solid Framework SDK has been updated.
PDF to .DOCX conversion improvements include:
- Fixed an issue causing an unnecessary table row merge
- Fixed an issue preventing conversion on Unix for files with long paths filepaths.
- Improved scanned page detection to adjust when OCR is enabled.
- Fixed an issue interfering with the character placement of certain type 3 font characters.
- Resolved an issue resulting in inconsistent OCR of similar scanned pages.
- Fixed an issue disrupting the font style assigned to a list indent.
- Improved bordered table detection of scanned documents.
- Improved header detection.
- Resolved an issue preventing conversion of a specific pdf on macOS only.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Improved detection of underline style when the graphic line partially crosses a character.
- Resolved an issue causing a conversion error on certain Windows 7 machines.
- Improved header detection when the body contains a repeated table header.
- Resolved an issue resulting in the last character in a text box being clipped.
- Improved detection of hyperlinks.
- Improved borderless table detection.
- Improved footer detection.
PDF to .HTML conversion improvements include:
- Fixed an issue stopping a bold font style from being applied.
- Fixed an issue resulting in the loss of the background color of a textbox.
- Improved text placement in text boxes.
PDF to Office conversion improvements include:
- Enabled the loading of the freetype cmap table to ensure correct character detection.
- Enabled support for relative path file links in conversion output.
PDF to .PPTX conversion improvements include:
- Fixed unnecessary slide rotation.
- Improved missing slide auto-rotation.