https://solidframework.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Solid-Framework-X-Apryse-logo-300x101.png 0 0 Tammy R https://solidframework.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Solid-Framework-X-Apryse-logo-300x101.png Tammy R2023-10-18 00:46:582023-10-19 00:50:29SOLID FRAMEWORK 10.0.17268
Solid Framework SDK has been updated.
Our Windows releases are now compiled with Visual Studio 2022 build tools.
PDF to .DOCX conversion improvements include:
- Fixed an issue preventing the underline style from applying to all characters of a word in a specific document.
- Improved our compliance to the OpenXML standard when handling malformed hyperlinks.
- Improved our compliance to the OpenXML standard after text layout improvements.
- Improved our detection of list hierarchy.
- Resolved a page count issue on macOS caused by the Helvetica font.
- Fixed an issue causing a false link to be detected.
- Resolved an issue preventing the detection of a page number in the footer on specific layout styles.
- Improved inconsistent footer detection on specific layout styles.
- Improved detection and implementation of inline small graphic groups.
- Improved detection of headers and footers located unusually far from the page edge.
- Improved detection of underline style for descending letters g, p and y.
- Improved detection of different odd and even headers and footers.
- Reduced false detections of section title body content as headers.
- Improved detection of headers when watermark graphics cross the header content.
- Improved detection of borderless tables.
PDF to PDF/A conversion improvements include:
- Fixed an issue with annotations and fields preventing verification of compliance with PDF/A-2a and 2b standards.
- Resolved an issue preventing conversion with PDF/A-1a standards due to the limit for real values.