Solid Framework SDK has been updated.
PowerPoint slide extraction of a PowerPoint ‘handout view’ now respects the pdf page indexes when selecting a ‘page range’ (subset) of the pdf. Previously ‘page range’ respected the extracted slide index.
PDF to .DOCX conversion improvements include:
- Optimized predefined cmap loading to improve rendering of certain pages of a file
- Fixed an issue interfering with header detection.
- Fixed an issue preventing a portion of a certain borderless table from being detected.
- Resolved issue blocking optical character recognition of certain pages of an internal document.
- Fixed an issue halting optical character recognition after the third page of a specific document.
- Fixed an issue resulting in a false table being detected.
- Improved detection of text background color.
- Resolved multiple issues preventing the successful conversion of a specific pdf on Linux only.
- Improved header detection.
- Resolved an issue preventing the successful conversion of a specific pdf on Linux and macOS only.
- Improved borderless table detection.
- Improved detection of multiple line spacing in a text box.
- Improved column detection in tables.
- Resolved an internal issue causing the separation of table content in a specific file.
- Updated included libraries with potential vulnerabilities.
PDF to Office conversion improvements include:
- Fixed an issue where local font detection was scheduled more often than necessary.
- Resolved an issue causing conversion failure when input files contained special.